Smrithi Srikanth is an Indian film actress and dancer. She is best known for playing important role in Akshay Kumar and Bhumi Pednekar’s starrer Hindi film Rakshabandhan in 2022.
Smrithi Srikanth (Actress) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
Smrithi Srikanth was born on 27 March 1996 in Paschim Vihar of New Delhi, India. Her family consists of parents Srikanthan Ks & Sulochana Srikanth, and a younger brother K S Shikhar. Her ancestors were originally from Srirangam, Tiruchirappalli. She completed her schooling at Shah International School. She pursued graduation from Delhi University.
|Real Name||Smrithi Srikanth|
|Date of Birth||27 March 1996|
|Age (as in 2022)||26 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Home Town||New Delhi, India|
|Family||Mother : Sulochana Srikanth|
Father: Srikanthan KS
Sister: K S Shikhar
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
|Address||• New Delhi, India|
• Mumbai, Maharashtra
Education Details and More
|School||Shah International School|
|Debut||Film: Rakshabandhan (2022)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 7″ Kg|
|Hobbies||Travel, Shopping, Photography, and Dance|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Smrithi Srikanth
- Smrithi Srikanth was born and raised in New Delhi, India.
- Smrithi has created a YouTube channel named “Cherry Bomb”, with Isha Sharma, Rupali Rana, and Santana Roach. The channel has over one million subscribers.
- She is a trained and versatile dancer and often shows her talent on Instagram dance videos.
- In 2019, she was featured in a music video ‘Kudiye Ni’ with actor Aparshakti Khurana.
- Before entering Bollywood, she has done several television commercials for brands.