Gayatri Bhardwaj is an Indian model and actress. She crowed as FBB Colors Femina Miss India United Continents 2018. She also won the titles of Sephora Miss Glamourous Look, Jio Miss Popular, Kodak Lens Miss Spectacular Eyes, Miss India Delhi 2018, etc. In 2021, She made her acting debut with the BB ki Vines web series Dhindora.
Birth & Family
Gayatri Bhardwaj was born on 17 June 1995 in Delhi, India to a well-to-do Hindu family. Her father’s name is Sanjay Bhardwaj and her mother’s name is Urvashi Bhardwaj. She has a younger brother Raghav Bhardwaj in the family. Gayatri belongs to a Business family, her father is a well-known businessman and her mother owns an organic food processing company, Urvika.
Gayatri completed her schooling at Modern School Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, and later pursued graduation from Pune-based Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College.
Gayatri Bhardwaj (Actress) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
|Real Name||Gayatri Bhardwaj|
|Profession||Actress, Model, and Dentist|
|Date of Birth||17 June 1995|
|Age (as in 2022)||27 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Home Town||Delhi, India|
|Family||Mother: Urvashi Bhardwaj|
Father: Sanjay Bhardwaj
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Raghav Bhardwaj
Husband: Not Available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Initially, Gayatri wanted to become a dentist but during her graduation, she inclined towards modeling. She was the finalist of Campus Princess 2018. Later she decided to pursue a career in the modeling field. She participated in Miss India Delhi 2018 and ended up winning the title. Gayatri consequently got the opportunity to participate in Femina Miss India United Continents 2018. The same year, she took part in Miss India 2018 and won awards like Miss Glamorous Look, Miss Spectacular Eyes, Miss Popular, etc. Unfortunately, she didn’t succeed to won the beauty title.
In 2019, Gayatri was seen in many music albums. In 2021, she appeared alongside Bhuvan Bam in the web series Dhindora.
Education Details and More
|School||Modern School Barakhamba Road, New Delhi.|
|College||Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College, Pune|
|Debut||Web Series: Dhindora – BB ki Vines (2021)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 7″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Bharatanatyam, Singing, and Playing football|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Gayatri Bhardwaj
- Gayatri Bhardwaj was born and brought up in New Delhi, India.
- She has represented India at Miss United Continents 2019 pageant held in late 2018.
- She walked the ramp at Delhi Times Fashion Week 2018 for fashion designer Rina Dhaka.
- She is a fitness freak and the gym is a daily part of her schedule.
- She has been featured in various music albums including ‘Patola’ by Brijesh Shandilya.
- Gayatri has acted in various television commercials and print shoots. She was also seen in a Tamil advertisement for Butterfly Signature.
- She performed on the stage of Filmfare Awards 2020 as a dance partner of Bollywood actor Ayushman Khurana.
- She is a dog lover and has a pet dog at home.
- She loves dancing a lot and is well versed in Bharatanatyam and Kathak.
- During the pandemic time, Gayatri celebrated her 25th birthday by distributing food, and masks in Gurgaon.
- She has tattooed ‘Choose to Shine’ with a diamond symbol on the left side of her chest.